Monday, August 30, 2010

We LIVE for emails like this!!! : )

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emma
Date: Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: Congratulations on your new bun!
To: Rabbit Match <rabbitmatch @ gmail.com>


 
Hello, thank you for the follow up! You'll be happy to hear that Sailor Toscaninni is doing very well in his new home. He's an absolute joy and I can't thank you enough for allowing me the privilege to take him home. He binkies with happiness every time I come home and loves being cuddled. He is the most mild-mannered, sweet bunny I have ever met. He has since met my pug and as I had thought, he is totally fearless around her and they coexist very peacefully. 
 
Thank you for all of the links, it's good to have plenty of information at hand! I'll send pictures soon, there's rarely a moment when he's not looking photogenic ;) 

Thank you again!

Emma

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: