Thursday, August 26, 2010

one day the man came muttering something about too many rabbits...

Hello there!!!!  My name is Summersdawn, Summer for short.I'm new to RabitMatch (South Bay) 8/20/10.  I am a charming  4.5 lb  spot-x girl.  My spots are the color of the best milk  chocolate or the sun touching the High Sierras at dawn.........I was born in a backyard with so many bunnies I was never sure about Mom or brothers and sisters.   I was born around 1/1/10.  Then one day the man came muttering something about too many rabbits, threw some of us in a box and........I was given to a neighbor who put me in a bird cage. (!!!???)   I quickly outgrew the birdcage and was dropped off at RabbitMatch.  No complaints.  Some bunnies are just left like that in alleys by dumpsters.  What a life for rabbits!!!!!

Please come and visit.  I'm longing for a real home.  I am such a good rabbit!!!!  Bunnyhugs to you!!!!  Your Summersdawn.

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: