Thursday, August 19, 2010

Brigitte Bardot, I'm 3lb 13oz of CUTE!!

I always appreciate the fashion scarf touch, don't you??  That touch that says color, charm,  elegance.........oh, I need to intoduce myself.  I am Brigitte Bardot, svelte and beautiful in my chinchilla coat.  I weighed 3 lbs 13 oz today, 8/16/10.  My birthdate is 8/1/09  so I definitely will not get any larger!!!!   My original humans dumped me in the street.  I still have yellow feet from that hutch home .  Another family found me.   I thought I was a lucky girl  and would be loved forever.  I deserve no less.  But it was not to be.  There was another bun already in the home and the humans decided I was a strain on the budget (sigh).    At least they dropped me off at RabbitMatch.  I keep looking at Mouffie at exercise time.  I think I'm in love!!!!   Do come and visit, mon cherie.   Your  Lovable  Lapin Mademoiselle, Brigitte Bardot

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: