Saturday, August 28, 2010

gorgeous 3 1/2 month old baby girl weighs 2 lbs and wants a furever home!

Yes, another bunny has turned up at RabbitMatch during  August (8/27/10) .    Hi, my name is Valeska.   I'm a 3 1/2 month old baby girl and weigh 2 lbs.  My birthdate is 5/1/10.  You wouldn't know it from the mom's camera skills but I have lovely golden caramel eye makeup and several delicate designer markings on my ears  of  the same color.  My coat is pristine white and my eyes cute and buggy.  My previous human only had me for two weeks and was shocked, SHOCKED, I tell you, that there is cleanup involved with having a pet.  Of course the children had lost interest after the first few days.  My nails had never been trimmed so holding me was about as soothing as embracing a yucca plant!!!!

Anyway, I now have a spiffy RabbitMatch condo and the best of everything except the furever home.  That's where YOU come in!!!!!  Please  come and visit  ME and my friendly, beautiful, sociable rabbit housemates very soon.  The moms have a "Bunnies on a Budget"  info sheet for you if finances are what's making you hesitate.  The depressed economy is hurting everyone.  A rabbit companion will lift your spirits and that's PRICELESS!!!!  Signing off w an ankle nosebonk, Your Valeska.

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: