Thursday, April 22, 2010

Is this the sweetest gentlest face you've ever seen??!!

Checking in, 4-20-10. I call myself Pearblossom.   My coat is a delicate golden champagne hue.  I was a cast off pet, wandering the streets.  Then a nice family stopped their car and scooped me up in a  warm fuzzy jacket.     Smiling faces all around, pets and ooohs, aaahhhs,   I am a very pretty rabbit, you see.   Suddenly I had a real home and I believed it to be forever!!!!  Sadly, I was in for a letdown.  The family found me right after Easter while Spring Break was on......  Once school started again though, my newly bonded friend decided she didn't have time for both her schoolwork and a rabbit so I had to go.   (sniff)   At least this time I was dropped off at RabbitMatch.    It is quite nice here though I wish the other kids would stop calling me "Pearbottom"  !!!!!!!  I mean, give me a break!!!!  Rabbits kept in small cages tend to gain weight.  Here at RabbitMatch, I have bunny gym equipment in the form of Cottontail Cottages with stairs.  So there!!!

Oh, my vitals???  Well, I'm a zaftig 5 lbs 12 oz.  Birthdate 2-1-09.  My personality is as sweet and enchanting as pearblossoms.   Maybe we could work on flower arranging together??? Roses are especially yummy!!!!   Bunnykisses, your Pearblossom.

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: