Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our new Bellini needs a great home! Yours available???

?ui=2&ik=d6ca10954e&view=att&th=126e419eeebedd7c&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

A sunny Italian greeting to you!!!  It's me, Bellini, checking in to RabbitMatch.  I was found dazed and confused on a city sidewalk.  My rescuers instantly fell in love with me but the doggie of the house had other ideas (sigh) so I had to move in with the RabbitMatch buns.   I'm a true dwarf!!!!  I weigh 2lbs 3 oz.  I'm going to grow a bit more  though.  My birthdate is 9/1/09.  I'm a riot of cinnamonbun colors and am longing for human company.  I'd love to be your cuddlefriend.  With me around, you'll be amazed to find yourself spending more time at home !!!!  Bunnybutterflykisses, Bellini. 

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: