Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bit by the Bunny Bug...the adventures of Dasani_01...

Dasani_01 @rabbitmatch My heart melted! I am trying to educated more and more people about them. They make wonderful house pets. I never knew
Tuesday, 16 February 2010, 11:02 pm - Reply - View Tweet - Retweet - Direct Message
Dasani_01 @rabbitmatch stretch with his front paws together and put his hinny in the air, as if to say "yeah, your up and it is morning!"
Tuesday, 16 February 2010, 11:01 pm - Reply - View Tweet - Retweet - Direct Message
Dasani_01 @rabbitmatch Yep, I love him so much! I am always in precautionary mode with him. He got me the morning that he did his little Yoga
Tuesday, 16 February 2010, 11:00 pm - Reply - View Tweet - Retweet - Direct Message
Dasani_01 @rabbitmatch Digby is not afraid of my dog or cat. They all get along, but I cant take the chance of Dig approaching one outside!
Tuesday, 16 February 2010, 10:49 pm - Reply - View Tweet - Retweet - Direct Message
Dasani_01 @rabbitmatch it so he cn run out the back door & on 2 the patio, WHEN i'm HOME OF COURSE. But, it stays nice & cool out thr in summer
Tuesday, 16 February 2010, 10:47 pm - Reply - View Tweet - Retweet - Direct Message
Dasani_01 @rabbitmatch I just cant bear anything happening to him. I have a octagon shaped brick patio. I may mesh above and double triple gate
Tuesday, 16 February 2010, 10:46 pm - Reply - View Tweet - Retweet - Direct Message
Dasani_01 @rabbitmatch check it out. See how safely it is fenced in and MAYBE.. and that is a big MAYBE take him there on the harness.
Tuesday, 16 February 2010, 10:45 pm - Reply - View Tweet - Retweet - Direct Message
Dasani_01 @rabbitmatch Yeah, I bought Dig a harness like vest, but I do not feel safe about it. My friend does have an orchard. I thought I would
Tuesday, 16 February 2010, 10:45 pm - Reply - View Tweet - Retweet - Direct Message
Dasani_01 @rabbitmatch In the book I mentioned they should not be in grassy areas where dogs urinate either.
Tuesday, 16 February 2010, 10:38 pm - Reply - View Tweet - Retweet - Direct Message
Dasani_01 @rabbitmatch The leash training is also addressed in "Rabbits for Dummies" A little scary for me.
Tuesday, 16 February 2010, 10:32 pm - Reply - View Tweet - Retweet - Direct Message

Posted via web from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: