Sunday, March 20, 2005

Expectations

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and to have one hell of a good time. Sometimes, this makes planning the day difficult. ~ E.B. White
This probably best describes my credo. Since this is my first post, I figure you would like to know what to expect. Here's the way I see this blog...
  • Lots of quotes and commentary.
  • Opinions of the left-leaning variety. I consider myself a citizen of the world first.
  • Quotes from current articles on other blogs and/or websites I find absolute 'must reads' (with links and/or attributions).
  • Pictures of the wild and awesome earth taken by a glider pilot of twenty-odd years named Dale in Pearblossom, California. Thanks, Dale.
  • Word histories. They tell us who we've been.
  • Archeology stories I find intriguing. They tell us where we've been.

I welcome your feedback and comments. Thanks for taking This Wild Ride with me.

No comments: