Friday, September 10, 2010

Look at this new face!!!! Awwwwwwww...

?ui=2&ik=d6ca10954e&view=att&th=12afe609afad117b&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

Quentina ckecking in 9/10/10.  You'll have to excuse me for not having a soul gripping tale to tell you about my former life.  You see, whatever happened to me was such a cataclysmic experience, it left me with amnesia, yes it did!!!!  I weighed a thin 3 lbs this morning.  I'm definitely on the "all-you-can-eat" plan.  My birthdate was probably 4/1/10.  I'm a pretty agouti girl.  But I have the most unusual coat pattern below the waist, if a bun can be said to have a waist!!!!   Do you see all those pale spots????  Well they look like my undercoat!!!!!   So what kind of a monster could have plucked me in this manner?????  As I said, I can't remember anything about my former life.  All the moms are puzzled.  Well, another plan is to take very good care of me and see what happens with my first shed!!!!!  I'll either be a dazzling   single color agouti or a uniquely spotted agouti!!!!

Please stay tuned.  But, come and visit!!!!  I'm having Ms. Inge coming in to do psychotherapy and Reiki with me.  Meanwhile, I remain your sweetest, most lovable bun, Quentina.


RabbitMatch.org

rabbitmatch@gmail.com


 http://www.rabbitmatch.org

http://rabbitmatch.posterous.com

(a 501c3 nonprofit project of SaveOurPlanet.org)

 

House rabbits are 100% VEGAN + GREEN house companions.

 

For every rabbit bought from a pet store or breeder, one in a shelter dies. 

Give a bun the gift of life.  Make adoption your option.

LinkedIn Facebook Flickr Twitter WordPress Google

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lisa25ed@netzero.com <lisa25ed@netzero.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 6:18 PM
Subject: Quentina ( new F annex)
To: lulettelulette@gmail.com, rabbitmatch@gmail.com, losangelesrabbits@earthlink.net


Quentina ckecking in 9/10/10.  You'll have to excuse me for not having a soul gripping tale to tell you about my former life.  You see, whatever happened to me was such a cataclysmic experience, it left me with amnesia,  yes it did!!!!  I weighed a thin 3 lbs this morning.  I'm definitely on the "all-you-can-eat"  plan.  My birthdate was probably 4/1/10.  I'm a pretty agouti girl.  But I have the most unusual coat pattern below the waist, if a bun can be said to have a waist!!!!   Do you see all those pale spots????  Well they look  like my undercoat!!!!!   So what kind of a monster could have plucked me in this manner?????  As I said, I can't remember anything about my former life.  All the moms are puzzled.  Well, another plan is to take very good care of me and see what happens with my first shed!!!!!  I'll either be a dazzling   single color agouti or a uniquely spotted agouti!!!!

Please stay tuned.  Byet, come and visit!!!!  I'm having Ms. Inge coming in to do psychotherapy and T-Touch with me.  Meanwhile, I  remain your sweetest, most lovable bun, Quentina.

____________________________________________________________
EXPOSED: Make $99/hr Online
BREAKING NEWS: People are beating the recession by working at home.
News18Report.com

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: