Monday, October 11, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

This came in from Tanti... our bunnies (and we!) love you, Daily Bunny!

Wow, we're on a roll. another rabbit match bunny on the daily bunny!


http://www.dailybunny.com/daily_bunny_d8/2010/10/what-am-i-going-to-be-this-year.html

What am I going to be this year?

Dailybunny_morgana3

"Halloween is coming up fast, but what am I going to be?  I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to costumes.  I have to get started soon so it'll be GOOD!  I can't go as a dust bunny again."

 

Dailybunny_morgana2

"And no stupid 'sexy' costumes.  I have 4 friends and each one of their costumes is worse than the next.  One is going as a 'sexy' nurse, another as a 'sexy' carrot rancher, the third a 'sexy' robot and fluffy is going as a 'sexy' rubix cube...I know random right?  I believe in costumes that preserve my dignity."

 

Dailybunny_morgana1

"Dignity...wait...I've got it!  Pinky get my sewing kit!  I've got the best idea ever!"


Ok, I kind of got carried away with the captioning <_<  But little Morgana here is an October, if not Halloween, treat.  She's an adoptable with Rabbit Match, our friends in LA.  Keep up the good work guys :)  Read all about her on her Petfinder page here.  Good luck little bun!


Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: