Monday, December 28, 2009

update on rabbit pelts in Glendale coffee house!

From our rescue bud who called attention to this originally:
 
Altho I stopped buying coffee there and probably never will, I think they've taken down the rabbit fur hides and fur-lined had bags and replaced them with other work by the same designer - bc of our calls. Its still cowhide handbags and a skull of some sort (disturbing). I'm still disgusted that they would have allowed this in the first place and my next step is to contact the artist to STOP killing animals for profit. How barbaric. Will you and you animal living friends help me 'get thru' to this designer? Maybe we ca convince him/her that cruelty is OUT of fashion?

Thx and happy 2010
JK

On Dec 27, 2009, at 7:38 PM, Rabbit Match <rabbitmatch@gmail.com> wrote:

hi J.

just curious if anything has happened.  saw boots today with rabbit fur that looked a lot like my bun, Semaphora.  bleh.

alinda

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: