Friday, January 30, 2009

I hate these things...

I give in.

25 Random Things About Moi...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I love Thai spicy mint noodles.

2. I have no clue how to do Facebook stuff so you're lucky you're getting this through email. ; )

3. I love email; I hate the phone.

4. It was really hard not to put something about rabbits as #1.

5. I have 5 house buns and 15 buns I love at the shelter. (whew, that feels better)

6. This is my blog: www.thiswildride.blogspot.com

7. I love sweeping panoramic views. No trees please.

8. I got dreadlocks about a month ago and love them.

9. I love my Roomba robot vacuum cleaner. I hate to vacuum.

10. I like to sweep.

11. I don't like bread pudding or flan.

12. I'm a bleeding heart liberal...progressive...lefty.
..pinko. ; )

13. We Are One.

14. My comfort foods are macaroni & cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches and cookies & milk.

15. I'm hooked on the history of the Silk Road and/or history in general.

16. I'm taking a Spanish class. Hola, Paco. De donde eres?

17. I love my two nephews and wish I could live nearer to them.

18. I don't have a TV so I read A LOT. And get bored with that too.

19. I'd live outdoors if I could. I love breezes.

20. I love rain too. And thunderstorms.

21. I'm down to 3 toe rings.

22. My hubby wakes me up in the morning with a kiss. : )

23. Volunteering at something I love is amazingly fulfilling.

24. I used to clean with a toothbrush. Now I ignore it all.

25. Bunnies are people too. ; )

No comments: