Monday, November 02, 2009

Anyone to sub for Lulu tomorrow???

Hi everyone!
Lulu has injured her foot and can t come in to the Annex to clean tomorrow.
Would any of you be available to take her place??

The bunnies thank you all in advance! 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lulu Mease <lulettelulette@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:31 AM
Subject: Tomorrow?
To: Rabbit Match <rabbitmatch@gmail.com>, Lisa Edmondson <lisa25ed@netzero.com>, Inge Dehenin <ark@nilwe.com>

Hey all
Sorry for the late notice but is there anyone who would cover for me tomorrow? I injured my foot and need to stay off of it for a couple of days.
Please let me know! If worse comes to worse I can come in for feeding and pets, Im just not sure I can stand long enough to clean.
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
Xo
Lulu
Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: