Sunday, May 23, 2010

Notice the stunning ears! and i'm available to love you too!

***slurp***yuckos!!!***blech***gack****slurp!!!!  Oh, hi there!!! Were you looking at me???  Do I really look like my photos??? well, yes and no.  I'm a stunning New Zealand White bunnygirl, covered with grease and transmition fluid which I'm trying my best to clean off.   You see, I was a cast off  Easter bunny.   I know I was on my own on the street for a few weeks.  I spent a lot of time hiding under cars. That's how I survived.  My eyelids are sunburned and I'm thin and dirty but I'm alive and here at RabbitMatch. I chose my name, Claudina, because I'm just as beautiful as the puffy clouds at sunrise.   Right now I weigh only 3.25 lbs and my ribs poke out but the moms will fix that with the bountiful RabbitMatch chow platter.  I was born 1/1/10 and am almost 5 months old today, 5/21/10.  I have a really great personality.  We rabbits are very forgiving.  Right now I'm small enough that I'm perfectly comfy with being held.  Tenderly, Fluffily Yours, Claudina.

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: